Chiken ayam simpel. Balinese food is spicy and calls for numerous spices in the preparation process, but it's well worth it! Working in batches, toss chicken through the cornflour, shaking off any excess. Heat oil in a wok or saucepan.
Brown the chicken in the hot oil until golden on all sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. Cook and stir the chile paste with the cinnamon, star anise, cloves and cardamom seeds until fragrant. You can cook Chiken ayam simpel using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chiken ayam simpel
- Prepare 2 buah of dada ayam.
- You need of Tepung bumbu ayam.
- Prepare 1 buah of telur.
- Prepare of Jeruk nipis.
- It’s of Jahe.
- It’s 1/2 of wortel.
Crispy fried chicken with a generous dose of sambal never, ever gets boring in Asia. This famous Ayam Geprek from Yogyakarta will make even the most seasoned veterans of spice break into a sweat over the red-hot levels of heat. Tone it down if needed so that you can still feel your tongue and lips afterwards. After all, there are still plenty of crunchy golden bits to enjoy in between bites of.
Chiken ayam simpel instructions
- Potong dari tegang dada ayam agak menjadi 2,lalu rendam dengan air perasan jeruk nipis dan jahe,tunggu 5 menit..
- Kocok telur dan masukan sedikit masako secukupnya,lalu masukan ayam..
- Masukan ke tepung bumbu lalu bolak balik dan tusuk-tusuk sedikit ya bun agar matang sampai dalam 😊.
- Panaskan minyak lalu goreng sampai matang..
- Oh iyaa karna tadi telurnya masih ada sisa jadi ku masukan potongan wortel lalu ku goreng 😁.
- Jadi dehh chiken dan telur wortelnya 😊 Arigatogozaimasu🥰🤗🤗.
Ayam goreng, or fried chicken, is everyone's favourite food! It's enjoyed across Indonesia by the rich, the poor, the middle class, men, women, children…in short, everyone! The delicious ayam goreng is widely available both as street food and in upper-class restaurants. It is always welcome, whether served with rice for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or eaten as a snack. Heat a wok or pan over medium-high heat.