Perkedel jagung. Learn all the tips you need to make the best Indonesian perkedel jagung / bakwan jagung/ dadar jagung. Crispy on the edge and very flavorful. Bakwan jagung or sometimes called perkedel jagung in Indonesian language is a popular street food I grew up with.
Bakwan Jagung or Perkedel Jagung is one of the most famous street foods throughout Indonesia and is popular in the mornings, daytime and also makes for a great. Indonesian perkedel jagung are deep fried corn cookies and usually eaten at a large ceremony like celebrating the birth of new born baby or a wedding. They are also popular street food throughout the country and great for vegetarians. You can have Perkedel jagung using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perkedel jagung
- It’s 4 of jagung manis(di sisir).
- It’s 250 gr of tepung terigu.
- It’s 5 sdm of tepung beras.
- Prepare 4 batang of daun bawang(iris).
- It’s secukupnya of Minyak goreng.
- You need of Bumbu:.
- Prepare 2 siung of bawang merah.
- You need 4 siung of bawang putih.
- You need 3 of cabe merah besar(aku pakenya cabe kriting jdi pedas).
- It’s 1/2 sdt of mrica bubuk(aku skip karna sudah pedas).
- You need 1 butir of telur(aku skip karna pengen agak keras hasilnya).
- Prepare 1 bungkus of royco.
- You need secukupnya of Garam.
We did a cooking class in Ubud during our travels in Bali, with Be Bali Day cooking school. The very cute husband and wife team, Made and Kadek showed us how to. In a large mixing bowl, place the flours, white pepper, salt shallot, garlic and corn and stir until the ingredients are evenly distributed through the flour. The coming months I'll be making a special request recipe for Dutch-Indo magazine Moesson.
Perkedel jagung step by step
- Blender jagung tapi jangan terlalu halus,masukan ke wadah.
- Masukan tepung beras & terigu aduk rata..
- Haluskan bumbu,kasih air sedikit biar mudah halus,stelah halus masukan dalam adonan aduk rata.
- Masukan daun bawang aduk sampai rata,cek rasa….
- Panaskan minyak,goreng adonan sampai kuning kecoklatan.
- Daaan siap untuk di santap hangat-hangat,jadi Lauk makan bisa,buat cemilan jg nikmat selamatmen coba😊.
This Perkedel Jagung recipe is the second of many to come. Last month I've made the much-requested Martabak Telor. But there is another snack Moesson fans love to eat: Perkedel Jagung. Perkedel Jagung, which means sweetcorn fritters, are quite popular in Indonesia. It is a finger food that is often enjoyed as a side dish as well as afternoon snacks.