Dalgona Jelly Strawberry Coffee. Make the jam ahead of time, store it in the fridge, and you're ready any time for sipping this dreamy, sweet and creamy drink! The world is quickly catching on to Dalgona coffee, a sweet delight that comes to us from India via South Korea. Our version of this rich, fluffy coffee floats atop a perfectly blended strawberry milk you make from scratch using fresh berries.
Combine strawberry Nesquik and heavy cream into a small bowl with a mixer or whisk. Mix for two minutes (or so) until it becomes thick and fluffy. Pour ice (optional) & milk in a cup. You can cook Dalgona Jelly Strawberry Coffee using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dalgona Jelly Strawberry Coffee
- It’s 1 sachet of Nescafe classic.
- Prepare 2 sdm of gula pasir.
- It’s 200 ml of susu cair full cream.
- You need 2 sdm of air panas.
- You need 1 sachet of nutrijell strawberry (masak sesuai petunjuk di kemasan).
- It’s secukupnya of Es batu.
Top with homemade whipped strawberry Dalgona. Ever since news broke out about Dalgona Coffee on TikTok, there have been so many other versions of the viral drink. All the way from Milo Dalgona to Matcha Dalgona, people are heading to their kitchens to come up with the next it drink. Keep inventing folks, because we may have stumbled upon the latest and possibly the prettiest version – Strawberry Dalgona, or Whipped.
Dalgona Jelly Strawberry Coffee step by step
- Campur kopi, gula dan air panas.
- Aduk dengan whisk/garpu hingga kaku dan berbusa.
- Masukkan jelly serta es batu secukupnya lalu tuang susu cair, kemudian tambahkan foam kopi diatas susu, sajikan Selamat mencoba.
Social media users add strawberry Nesquik and rose syrup to create an even more Instagram-friendly drink after original coffee cream version went viral Last month, home. The latest dalgona alternative, whipped strawberry milk, is even more simple to make and is the perfect spring sip. Creamy coffee (aka dalgona coffee) was one of the food world's best-kept secrets.until people started making it all over TikTok. Now, that same technique is being used for creamy strawberry milk. In a medium bowl, combine sugar, coffee, and water.