Homemade Strawberry Sauce / Compote. Combine chopped strawberries, sugar, balsamic vinegar, and salt in a saucepan; stir to coat evenly. Wash, hull, and chop the strawberries. Depending on their size, you can quarter them or chop them into smaller pieces.
Make a delicious homemade strawberry sauce with this quick strawberry compote recipe. It's so easy to make using fresh or frozen berries. Perfect for serving with Greek yogurt, cheesecake, waffles and more. You can cook Homemade Strawberry Sauce / Compote using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Strawberry Sauce / Compote
- Prepare 400 gr of strawberry (2pak).
- It’s 200 gr of gula pasir.
- Prepare 50 ml of air.
Next, in a small container add cornstarch and water and whisk until the cornstarch has dissolved. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, water, and corn starch and whisk well. Add the lemon zest and juice. Add in strawberries and mix gently.
Homemade Strawberry Sauce / Compote instructions
- Cuci strawberry, potong2 selera.
- Masukkan gula dan air ke panci, panaskan sambil diaduk2, jika sudah agak larut masukkan strawberry. Tunggu kira2 2menit, dipenyet2 strawberrynya. Aduk2 sampai kira2 strawberry layu dan empuk, angkat. Tunggu hingga agak dingin, masukkan kulkas..
- Sajikan bersama pudding favorit 🥰.
Mix the cornstarch and water together. Place everything, including the cornstarch mixture, into a medium saucepan. Combine strawberries, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. The mixture will sizzle for a while, but then juice will begin to form.