Strawberry mojito. Squeeze all of the lime quarters into a sturdy glass pitcher. Crush the fruits together with a muddler to release the juices from the strawberries and the oil from the mint leaves. Stir in the rum and club soda until the sugar has dissolved.
Add Tito's Handmade Vodka, sugar, fresh lime juice and ice. Shake well and pour everything into a rocks glass. Add strawberries and muddle until juicy. You can have Strawberry mojito using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry mojito
- It’s of strawberry potong sesuai selera.
- You need of jeruk nipis peras ambil airnya, 1 lg diiris tipis.
- It’s of simple syrup.
- You need of air soda (sy sprite).
- You need of selasih.
- Prepare of daun mint.
- It’s of es batu.
Pour in rum, agave, and lime juice. These refreshing strawberry mojito cocktails are made with fresh strawberries, lime juice, sugar cane juice or sugar, mint leaves, sparkling water, and rum. Strawberry mojitos are the perfect drink for a late spring or summer party on the patio. To make a pitcher, use cups instead of ounces.
Strawberry mojito instructions
- Cuci bersih semua bahan. Potong buah strawberry, masukkan es batu, lalu tambahkan strawberry yg sdh dipotong2. Lalu tambahkan daun mint..
- Tambahkan biji selasih yg sdh direndam air panas, masukkan irisan jeruk nipis..
- Lalu tuangkan simple syrup dan air soda / sprite lalu aduk rata dan sajikan. Hmm segeer 😍😍..
- Yuuk dicoba bun 👍👍💖💖..
We've found a new favorite, this Strawberry Mojito Cocktail. Classic mojitos with a few muddled strawberries and bright lime juice adds a fresh, fruity spectacle to the cocktail. They're also beauty in a glass too with the combinations of crushed strawberries and mint leaves. This Strawberry Mojito is packed with fresh, vibrant strawberries and mint, mixed with sugar and rum, then topped up with soda water for a refreshing and fun cocktail. If you love a classic mojito, you're going to really love this strawberry mojito.