Strawberry Jam Pancakes. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. Preheat a pan, smear it with some oil and bake the pancakes (small or medium ladle per one pancake depending on the size of your pan).
The secret to great pancakes, is to make sure you mix the batter really well until they are bubbly/frothy as you want a smooth and well mixed batter. I serve this with homemade strawberry jam, lemon and sugar, chocolate sauce or just maple syrup. Everyone asked me in the comments on a previous video how I made such nice looking pancakes? You can cook Strawberry Jam Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam Pancakes
- It’s 1 butir of telur 🥚.
- Prepare 100 ml of fresh milk 🥛.
- It’s 50 gram of terigu.
- Prepare 1 sdt of garam.
- You need 1 sdt of baking powder.
- It’s 3 sdm of strawberry jam.
- Prepare 5 buah of strawberry 🍓.
Well here it is my super-secret Strawbe. When the underside is golden, gently flip with a spatula and cook until golden. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; stir in strawberries. Strawberry Vanilla Pancakes Strawberry Vanilla Pancakes.
Strawberry Jam Pancakes step by step
- Aduk bahan menjadi satu hingga tidak ada yang menggumpal. Panaskan teflon, tuang adonan masak selama 1 menit untun setiap sisi nya, ulangi hingga selesai..
- Olesi dengan selai strawberry untuk setiap pancakes, lalu lipat menjadi 2 bagian dan lipat lagi menjadi 4 bagian. Porsi ini jadi 6 pancakes..
- Mudah sekali bukan membuatnya? Enjoyed my breakfast with strawberry jam pancakes. So yummy 🤤.
Instructions Place the strawberries in a medium sized pan with lemon juice and sugar. Mash them with the back of a spoon or potato masher for a smoother sauce. Our easiest strawberry jam recipe without a pectin. The jam is soft, spreadable, delicious, and great for first-timers or seasoned cooks.. But on a fantastic note, my overly runny jam with half the amount of sugar is the most fantastic sauce for pancakes and vanilla ice cream, yummy!!