Strawberry Latte. Strawberries and Milk Strawberries and dairy are delicious together, think of strawberries and cream, which is precisely my inspiration for this strawberry latte. For that, we'll need strawberries, of course, so pick yourself fresh, organic, ripe strawberries. Be careful; strawberries are amongst the Dirty Dozen list for contaminated fruit.
You can also make this with half coffee and half milk, if you don't want to use espresso. Order a Venti Iced Latte blended with Strawberry Puree. Asking for the drink "blended" means that its blended with ice as well. You can have Strawberry Latte using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Latte
- It’s Buah of strawberry.
- It’s of Gula pasir.
- You need of Susu full cream.
If you are not looking for a slushy consistency, don't ask for the latte to be blended. Interestingly, it can go by two different names, strawberry latte or strawberry milk. I noticed some cafes served strawberry latte so I ordered it thinking there would be some caffeine in it but it was strawberry milk with a bit more froth and whipped cream on top. Sometimes it's even served with a scoop of ice cream on top.
Strawberry Latte step by step
- Bersihkan strawberry dan cuci (saya pakai sekitar 200gr).
- Masukkan strawberry kedalam wadah yg lebih luas dr jumlah strawberrynya karena biar enak hancurin buahnya.
- Masukkan gula pasir kedalam wadah (saya pakai 2sdm), sesuai selera kalo yg suka manis bisa ditambah atau yg kurang suka manis bisa dikurangi.
- Hancurkan buah strawberrynya dan campur dengan gula.
- Siapkan gelas.
- Masukkan strawberry yang sudah dihancurkan kedalam gelas.
- Masukkan es batu (optional).
- Tuang susu full creamnya kedalam gelas yg sudah berisi strawberry & es batu.
- Strawberry latte siap dinikmati :).
- (Ngga pake dimasak, menurutku lebih seger lebih dapet asem manisnya trus buah strawberrynya juga).
I rediscovered my Cuisinart chopper at my parents' and it gets this step done in a zip. Whisk your matcha into a smooth paste with a splash of boiled filtered water. This strawberry matcha latte combines sweet strawberries, creamy milk and slightly bitter matcha into a drink that's refreshing and decadent. The strawberry layer can be easily made on the stovetop. I like to keep some in my fridge at all times so that I can quickly put this latte together when I want one.