Korean Strawberry Milk Latte. As its name Korean Strawberry Milk Latte is a typical drink of Korea made with fresh chunks of strawberries, milk, and ice cube. This drink becomes so popular after an account in TikTok posted the way it was made. Ok, we will guide you with several easy step to make this delicious drink.
On the other hand, you make a strawberry latte by adding large chunks of strawberries to sweetened milk. I rather just combine the two. Korean strawberry milk is made with strawberries that are cooked down and mashed into a compote, so the resulting drink is a little bit pulpy. You can have Korean Strawberry Milk Latte using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Strawberry Milk Latte
- It’s 200 ml of Susu Cair.
- It’s 19 buah of Strawberry (ukuran kecil).
- It’s of 75 gr (5 sdm munjung) Gula Pasir, atau takaran sesuai selera.
- It’s 150 ml of Air Matang.
It tastes more refreshing than it might sound, since the strawberries are sweet-tart. In a medium bowl, break down the strawberries using a wire masher or a large fork. Once the strawberries are pureed, mix in the condensed milk until well combined. To serve, add the strawberry puree, milk, and diced strawberries to each serving cup.
Korean Strawberry Milk Latte instructions
- Cuci bersih buah strawberry..
- Masak buah strawberry dengan gula pasir dan air. Masak sambil dibenyek-benyek, ditekan-tekan sampai buah strawberry hancur dan sedikit lembut. Masak sampai mendidih dan mengental (gula pasir mengkaramel)..
- Angkat dan tunggu dingin, lalu saatnya penyajian, ambil strawberry compote dan tuang kedalam gelas sambil di ratakan diseluruh sisi gelas, lalu tuang susu cair (lebih enak susu dalam keadaan dingin/keluar dari kulkas)..
Mix well to combine and enjoy! Korean strawberry milk is a popular drink in Korea served during the summertime in many cafes. Korean strawberry milk is different from regular strawberry milk because it's made entirely of real strawberries. Do this until it forms a. Brighten your day with this Strawberry Sando (Japanese Fruit Sandwich), made with fluffy milk bread packed with sweet whipped cream and fresh strawberries.