Korean Strawberry Milk Latte. As its name Korean Strawberry Milk Latte is a typical drink of Korea made with fresh chunks of strawberries, milk, and ice cube. This drink becomes so popular after an account in TikTok posted the way it was made. Ok, we will guide you with several easy step to make this delicious drink.
In a medium bowl, break down the strawberries using a wire masher or a large fork. Once the strawberries are pureed, mix in the condensed milk until well combined. To serve, add the strawberry puree, milk, and diced strawberries to each serving cup. You can have Korean Strawberry Milk Latte using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Strawberry Milk Latte
- You need of Susu Cair.
- Prepare of Strawberry (ukuran kecil).
- Prepare of 75 gr (5 sdm munjung) Gula Pasir, atau takaran sesuai selera.
- Prepare of Air Matang.
Mix well to combine and enjoy! Korean strawberry milk is a popular drink in Korea served during the summertime in many cafes. Korean strawberry milk is different from regular strawberry milk because it's made entirely of real strawberries. Nothing artificial here and no strangely processed strawberry syrup either.
Korean Strawberry Milk Latte instructions
- Cuci bersih buah strawberry..
- Masak buah strawberry dengan gula pasir dan air. Masak sambil dibenyek-benyek, ditekan-tekan sampai buah strawberry hancur dan sedikit lembut. Masak sampai mendidih dan mengental (gula pasir mengkaramel)..
- Angkat dan tunggu dingin, lalu saatnya penyajian, ambil strawberry compote dan tuang kedalam gelas sambil di ratakan diseluruh sisi gelas, lalu tuang susu cair (lebih enak susu dalam keadaan dingin/keluar dari kulkas)..
Brighten your day with this Strawberry Sando (Japanese Fruit Sandwich), made with fluffy milk bread packed with sweet whipped cream and fresh strawberries. Do this until it forms a. The Strawberry Taro flavor was released together with a whole line of strawberry beverages, with Lee Seung-Gi, from A Korean Odyssey and My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho, as its endorser. If you love strawberry, you should also try Gong Cha's new Oreo Strawberry Milk Tea, Strawberry Matcha Latte, HS Strawberry Milk Smoothie, and Strawberry Lime. In South Korea, people have started distinguishing the difference between strawberry milk and a strawberry latte.