Nasi Hainan (Hainanese Chicken Rice). Nasi Ayam Hainan (Hainanese Chicken Rice) was originally from Hainan in China. It is very popular in Singapore and Malaysia and considered as the national dish of Singapore. There are some Chinese restaurants in Indonesia that serve this dish.
Reserve ¼ of the fried garlic mixture, then add the rice to the remaining fried garlic and stir to coat. Easy and yummy Hainanese chicken rice and egg drop soup Hainanese chicken rice is the Malaysian/Singapore adaptation of the Wenchang chicken from Hainan province of China. There are a few stories about the origin of this rice. You can have Nasi Hainan (Hainanese Chicken Rice) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nasi Hainan (Hainanese Chicken Rice)
- Prepare of Ayam Rebus.
- Prepare 6 potong of ayam.
- It’s Secukupnya of garam.
- Prepare Secukupnya of jahe.
- Prepare 4-6 batang of daun bawang.
- You need Secukupnya of air.
- It’s Secukupnya of minyak wijen.
- It’s of Nasi Hainan.
- Prepare Secukupnya of minyak wijen.
- It’s of Lemak ayam (dari ayam yang mau direbus).
- You need 2 siung of bawah putih.
- You need 1 sdt of jahe.
- You need Secukupnya of garam.
- You need Secukupnya of kaldu ayam (dari rebus ayam).
Though Hainanese Chicken Rice is named after Hainan in China, it became famous when this dish was brought to Singapore. The chicken is blanched in boiling water until fully cooked, then soaked in cold water to ensure the meat remains moist. It is served with the an incredibly fragrant rice which is cooked in stock with ginger and other aromatics. Hainanese Chicken Rice is a simple, frugal yet delicious poached chicken served with flavorful & aromatic "oily rice" (Chinese: 油飯), plus special homemade chili sauce, soy sauce, and ginger dipping sauces.
Nasi Hainan (Hainanese Chicken Rice) step by step
- Potong ayam dan sisihkan lemak untuk ditumis nanti. Bumbui ayam dengan garam, pijat-pijat. Masukkan ke panci dan tuang air hingga ayam terendam. Masukkan jahe dan daun bawang. Rebus selama 30-45 menit.
- Tumis lemak ayam dengan minyak wijen, garam, bawang putih dan jahe. Masukkan beras yang sudah dicuci ke wajan dan tumis bersama dengan lemak ayam. Pindahkan ke rice cooker.
- Masukkan air bekas merebus ayam ke rice cooker. Masak nasi.
- Letakan ayam rebus di piring dan olesi minyak wijen secukupnya. Sajikan dengan nasi hainan.
Hainanese chicken rice is a dish of Chinese origin most commonly associated with Hainanese Cuisine, Malaysian Cuisine and Singapore Cuisine. It is based on the well-known Hainanese dish called Wenchang chicken (文昌雞). Authentic Hainanese chicken rice is a simple dish of poached chicken and rice cooked in chicken stock. Thai Recipes Rice Recipes Asian Recipes Chicken Recipes Cooking Recipes Food Photography Styling Food Styling Hainan Chicken Rice Soy Sauce Chicken. Hainanese chicken rice is well known in Malaysia and Singapore.