Dalgona Coffee simple 💙 NO MIXER. How to Make Dalgona Coffee at Home Without Mixer? Electric milk frothers are a lot smaller than electric mixers, but they're just as good at getting the mixture to the creamy texture the Dalgona coffee trend requires. A lot of dalgona coffee videos on TikTok show people using a whisk to whip the ingredients together.
No Mixer, No Whisk, Only Spoon! Let's start off with a brief explanation of Dalgona Coffee. It's a viral coffee recipe by a Korean YouTuber, 뚤기ddulgi. You can cook Dalgona Coffee simple 💙 NO MIXER using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dalgona Coffee simple 💙 NO MIXER
- You need of nescafe classic.
- You need of gula pasir.
- It’s of air panas.
- It’s of Susu cair full cream.
- Prepare of vanilla essense.
- Prepare of kental manis.
- It’s of Es batu.
This no coffee Dalgona recipe is the most fluffy coffee substitute ever. In this ''how to make Dalgona'' recipe you will find the perfect ingredients to make this treat without (instant) coffee and without white refined sugar. This Dalgona recipe is also vegan. Delicious, fluffy, sweet and such a treat!
Dalgona Coffee simple 💙 NO MIXER instructions
- Tuang nescaffe, gula & air panas pada piring agak cekung. Lalu aduk dengan menggunakan saringan kecil/saringan teh. Aduk terus kurang lebih 3 menit sampai berbentuk foam yang padat.
- Di wadah lain, campurkan 200ml susu cair dengan 1 tetes essense vanilla.
- Siapkan gelas lalu tuang es batu -> kental manis -> susu cair -> foam dalgona.
- Hias menggunakan topping yang kamu punya, yaapp dalgona coffee siap dinikmati :).
Either way. this is a fabulous drink.just my personal preference- a little less strong and the milk is super cold.. Pour the coffee mixture through a filter and squeeze to extract any remaining liquid. Dalgona coffee has been my go-to hot drink for the last few weeks. It's wonderfully fluffy and easy to drink, and I will never say no to a little caffeine boost! This Dalgona recipe is a great treat when you need a boost of energy, and is most enjoyable when drunk alongside my Banana Nut Chocolate Muffins or Carrot Cake Bars!