Chiken ayam simpel. Heat oil in a wok or saucepan. Pour Lemon Chicken Sauce in a fry pan over medium-low heat. Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions.
Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. Cook and stir the chile paste with the cinnamon, star anise, cloves and cardamom seeds until fragrant. Balinese chicken or ayam pelalah is a traditional and authentic Balinese dish, an everyday dish as well as a ceremonial staple. You can cook Chiken ayam simpel using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chiken ayam simpel
- You need of dada ayam.
- You need of Tepung bumbu ayam.
- It’s of telur.
- You need of Jeruk nipis.
- Prepare of Jahe.
- It’s of wortel.
The chicken is first grilled and then tossed with many aromatic Balinese spices. It's one of the most scrumptious Balinese recipes and it's iconic to Bali. Ayam goreng comes in numerous regional varieties whose recipes may include different spices and marinades, but the cooking method is usually similar, involving marinating, simmering and then deep frying. One of the advantages of simmering the chicken before deep frying is that the spices are better absorbed.
Chiken ayam simpel step by step
- Potong dari tegang dada ayam agak menjadi 2,lalu rendam dengan air perasan jeruk nipis dan jahe,tunggu 5 menit..
- Kocok telur dan masukan sedikit masako secukupnya,lalu masukan ayam..
- Masukan ke tepung bumbu lalu bolak balik dan tusuk-tusuk sedikit ya bun agar matang sampai dalam 😊.
- Panaskan minyak lalu goreng sampai matang..
- Oh iyaa karna tadi telurnya masih ada sisa jadi ku masukan potongan wortel lalu ku goreng 😁.
- Jadi dehh chiken dan telur wortelnya 😊 Arigatogozaimasu🥰🤗🤗.
To make the battered fried chicken, slice the chicken thinly, season with salt and pepper to taste. Season the corn starch and egg with salt, pepper and paprika powder, mix well. Dip the chicken into the corn starch, beaten egg and back to the corn starch. Fry until golden brown and cook, you can double fry it to make it crispier. Unlike most curries you might see around Southeast Asia like Kapitan Curry Chicken and Thai Beef Curry, Ayam Masak Lemak has its own unique aroma and yellow-green colour from the turmeric powder, ginger, lemongrass and coconut milk combination.