Bread pudding. Bread pudding gives stale bread the star treatment in this classic and comforting dessert. Bread Pudding Bread pudding is an irresistible dessert classic. Equal parts creamy and textured, it makes for a great comfort food.
Pour over bread, and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture. Add the bread to the bowl and stir until completely coated. Bread pudding, savory or the more classic sweet, is an underrated dish. You can have Bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread pudding
- You need 10 lbr of roti tawar (potong-potong).
- It’s 300 ml of susu UHT plain.
- Prepare 2 butir of telur.
- Prepare 4 sdm of gula pasir.
- Prepare 100 gr of margarin.
- You need 1 sdt of vanili.
- Prepare of Isian / toping bisa pake kismis, keju, chocochips, kurma.
- You need of Cinnamon powder (optional jika suka).
A great way to use up stale loaves of bread, we have fruit-filled sweet recipes, cheesy savory recipes and more great bread pudding creations. In a small saucepan over low heat, warm milk, butter, vanilla, sugar and salt. Continue cooking just until butter melts; cool. Old-fashioned bread pudding is the ultimate classic comfort food.
Bread pudding instructions
- Hangatkan susu UHT dicampur dg margarin, gula, vanili. Ketika sudah larut. Diamkan hingga dingin/hangat kuku.
- Tata potongan roti tawar di loyang / wadah alumunium foil Sisipkan diantara potongan roti tawar topingnya..
- Kocok telor, kemudian masukkan kedalam susu td. Aduk rata lalu tuang merata ke potongan roti yg sudah ditata. Pastikan smua tersiram.
- Diatasnya bs ditaburi toping lg. Dan ditabur cinnamon powder..
- Panggang dlm oven hingga brwarna kecoklatan. Nikmati selagi hangat atau masukkan ke kulkas biar dingin. Klo mimin suka pas anget..enak bangetttt.
It's part monkey bread, part custard and just as cozy as a dessert can possibly be. (Just like these dessert recipes !) This dessert has seen many revivals over the ages. DIRECTIONS Whisk together eggs, whipping cream, milk, salt, sugar, and vanilla. Stir in bread cubes and raisins. Beat together the eggs, melted butter, vanilla and milk. Add the sugar and mix until dissolved.