680. Bajigur. Bajigur is a traditional Indonesian hot beverage often sold in pop up roadside cafés of West Java. The warm drink is a sweet combination of coconut milk, palm sugar, coffee, pandan leaves and ginger. With a refreshing hint of spice and heat from the ginger, this soothing drink is a suitable companion for a rainy night in or even when you are feeling under the weather.
Traditionally fragrant pandan leaves were added, but now often artificial vanilla powder is used. It can also include kopi tubruk, finely. Bajigur the hot drink for cold days. You can cook 680. Bajigur using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 680. Bajigur
- Prepare 2 ruas of jahe –> geprek.
- It’s 1 batang of sereh –> geprek.
- Prepare 1 sdm of gula aren.
- Prepare 1 sdm of gula pasir.
- You need 250 ml of air.
- It’s 1 sachet of nescafe classic.
- You need 1 sdm of fiber creme.
Just like bandrek, this drink is addictive. Especially if enjoyed while still hot and when the weather is cold. Made from various spices such as ginger, palm sugar and gravy from coconut milk, Bandung bajigur recipe is a traditional drink with a distinctive aroma that invites curiosity. Bajigur it super easy to make and tastes amazing hot or cold.
680. Bajigur instructions
- Masukkan semua bahan ke dlm panci (kecuali nescafe & fiber creme), masak hingga mendidih.
- Masukkan nescafe + fiber creme, aduk rata, masak lg hingga mendidih, matikan kompor.
- Tuang ke gelas saji sambil disaring.
Outside Indonesia, toddy palm fruit is usually sold in a can and should be quite easily found in Asian grocery stores. If that is not an option, try substituting with fresh coconut meat. Bajigur – Coffee and Coconut Milk with Toddy Palm Fruit. Bajigur is a hot and sweet beverage native to the Sundanese people of West Java, Indonesia. The main ingredients are coconut milk and sugar.