Mie Goreng Udang Simpel. Mie goreng translates as "fried noodles," and there are as many variations as there are islands in Indonesia. Common to each version are the chewy egg noodles that form the base of the dish. Mie goreng translates as 'fried noodles' and there are as many variations as there are islands in Indonesia.
All that's left to do is a bit of chopping and stir-frying, and you'll be ready for your Indonesian fried noodle feast! Bami goreng, also known as mie goreng or bakmi goreng is a traditional Southeastern Asian dish. Basically, bami goreng is a spicy fied noodle meal. You can have Mie Goreng Udang Simpel using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mie Goreng Udang Simpel
- You need of mie kering agak lebar (saya merk burung dara).
- Prepare of garam udang ukuran sedang, sdh dibelah punggung +dibersihkan.
- It’s of kubis, potong agak besar.
- It’s of wortel ukuran sedang potong korek panjang.
- Prepare of daun bawang, iris-iris.
- You need of bawang putih.
- It’s of kemiri.
- You need of merica butir.
- It’s of Garam.
- It’s of saus tiram.
- It’s of Kecap manis.
- It’s of Minyak goreng.
Basically, bami goreng is a spicy fied noodle meal. You can easily find it on the menu if you travel to Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore and other Southeastern Asian countries. Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia. With a sticky, savoury sweet sauce, noodles are tossed with chicken, prawns, vegetables and signature egg ribbons.
Mie Goreng Udang Simpel step by step
- Rebus air hingga mendidih lalu masukan mie kering hingga matang dan sisihkan..
- Haluskan bawang putih, kemiri dan merica (bisa ditambah cabai kalau suka). Sisihkan..
- Panaskan teflon, kasih sedikit minyak kemudian masukan udang. Balik jika sisinya sudah kemerahan. Sisihkan udang yang hampir matang dipinggir teflon, lalu masukan bumbu yang dihaluskan. Tumis hingga harum..
- Masukan wortel, kubis, daun bawang, mie, saus tiram dan kecap hingga tercampur rata..
- Koreksi rasa dan sajikan..
Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) I'm a sucker for good noodles. Mie Goreng is a popular Indonesian fried noodle dish that everyone is sure to love. Indonesian Mie Goreng is incredibly flavorful and versatile, featuring noodles stir-fried in a delicious sweet and savory sauce. No ticket to Bali needed; make this for dinner tonight! The classic recipe, commonly known as "mee goreng", is usually the chicken one.