Japanese Ebi Mayo. Ebi Mayo The Japan Food Addict app is here! Grab it on the App Store. Ebi Mayo is a fantastic appetizer that is extremely easy to make, delicious, but strangely, very hard to find in American cities I've visited.
Yes that really is how they make it, and no it isn't health food. However, this is a fun and easy appetizer recipe that can easily be a conversation piece for your next party. Ebi Mayo, or prawn mayonnaise is a delicious and simple pub food in Japan Ebi mayo is a popular appetizer in Japan, and is served on many different occasions. You can have Japanese Ebi Mayo using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Ebi Mayo
- You need of udang yg sudah dikupas.
- You need of serutan jahe.
- Prepare of garam dan merica.
- Prepare of margarine/minyak sayur.
- It’s of maizena.
- Prepare of Bahan Saos :.
- It’s of mayonaise.
- You need of saos tomat.
- It’s of saos sambal, atau sesuai selera tingkat kepedesan.
- Prepare of susu UHT.
- Prepare of madu.
It also goes well with Japanese beers as well as sake, so it's common at traditional Japanese izakaya (bars), too. Now you can make a delicious plate of ebi mayo right at home with our simple but authentic recipe and video. Deep fried prawn with mayo sauce. Serving classic Japanese sushi with a modern twist!
Japanese Ebi Mayo instructions
- Cuci bersih udang, beri parutan jahe, garam dan merica. Aduk rata. Marinate 1 jam dlm kulkas..
- Balurkan udang dgn maizena hingga terlapisi rata..
- Panaskan 2 sdm minyak/margarine di atas teflon. Panggang udang disetiap sisi 3 menit. Jangan dibolak balik. Angkat..
- Saos : Campur rata semua bahan saos..
- Masukkan udang kedalam saos..
- Sajikan ebi mayo dengan selada air atau dengan lettuce..
- Note : Untuk alternatif rasa lain, madu bisa diganti dengan 1 sdt air lemon + 1 sdt gula+1/2 sdt shoyu..
Try our Fire Cracker Roll, BBQ Salmon Skin Cone, or Chirashi Don, a bowl of assorted sashimi on sushi rice. Mayonnaise based tartar sauce goes very well with Ebi Fry. We put chopped hard boiled eggs and pickles (cornichones, small sour cucumber pickles) in mayo. Yes, we recognize it is pretty fattening putting fatty tartar sauce on top of deep fried food. And no, it is not a diet food when you want to loose weight in hurry.