Tumis Tauge Mudah Sauted Bean Sprouts. Delicious and easy recipe Tofu and bean sprouts Ingredients Tahu (tofu)Tauge (bean sprouts)Bawang merah (shallots)Bawang putih (garlic)Cabai merah dan hijau. Tumis tauge tahu, or stir-fried beansprouts with tofu, is a simple dish I turn to when I don't know what else to make. This dish is easy to make, doesn't require that many ingredients, and can be healthy and nutritious.
Jadi, jika anda kesuntukan masa dan perlu. Tumis Tauge dan Tahu -Stir-Fried Bean Sprouts and Tofu. Add salt, pepper and sugar then mix them all up. You can cook Tumis Tauge Mudah Sauted Bean Sprouts using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tumis Tauge Mudah Sauted Bean Sprouts
- It’s 200 gram of Tauge.
- Prepare 1 of Cabai Merah Besar.
- It’s 4 Siung of Bawang Putih.
- Prepare 1 Batang of Daun Bawang.
- It’s 1/2 Sdt of Garam.
- Prepare 1 Sdm of Air Matang.
- It’s 1 Sdt of Saus Tiram.
- Prepare 1/2 Sdt of Kaldu Jamur.
Top with bean sprouts and drizzle the sauce over. Fried tofu, egg and bean sprouts with special peanut sauce.. Tumis Tauge Ikan Asin (Sauteed Bean Sprouts with Salted Fish) They're crunchy, fresh and sweet. With the right ingredient, bean sprouts can turn into a beautiful dish.
Tumis Tauge Mudah Sauted Bean Sprouts step by step
- Cuci bersih tauge lalu tiriskan. Cuci bersih cabai, bawang putih, daun bawang lalu iris sesuai selera. Panaskan minyak sayur lalu tumis baput, daun bawang, cabai lalu tauge.
- Tambahkan saus tiram, kaldu jamur, garam dan air. Tunggu hingga semua matang meresap lalu sajikan.
The pairing of bean sprouts and salted fish is really good. I'm not really a fan of salted fish, but I do admit salted fish and bean sprouts are the perfect match! Ok gang this is the recipe for those who want to try. it's easy. Wet fried noodles recipe: A packet of yellow noodles (passage with tap water) Chicken stuffing Chicken boiled water Eggs Mustard Bean sprouts Garlic Red onion (Smooth pound) Chili blend Oyster sauce Chili sauce Sliced fried tofu Sweet soy sauce How to cook: Heat up some oil. Crunchy and savory to the last bite.