Thai Tea Super Yummy. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Bring water to boil and add the tea bags, sugar, star anise, cardamom pod and cloves. Stir until all the sugar disolves.
Adding quite a bit of sugar may seem odd, but this is key for making the best-tasting Thai tea. This super thick milk mixture does add even more sweetness. Bring water to boil and add the thai tea mix. You can cook Thai Tea Super Yummy using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Tea Super Yummy
- It’s 1,5 sdt of chatramue thai tea.
- Prepare 1 sdm of fiber creme.
- Prepare 1 sdt of skm.
- You need 1 sdm of madu/pemanis yg lain.
- Prepare 200 cc of air.
- It’s 4 buah of es batu kotak.
Add sugar and gently stir to completely dissolve sugar. In a large pot over high heat, combine the water and Thai tea leaves. Bring the tea to a boil, then immediately pour the tea through a strainer into a heat-proof vessel to remove the tea leaves. Let the tea cool to room temperature.
Thai Tea Super Yummy step by step
- Didihkan air 200 cc, lalu seduh thai tea selama 3-5 menit. Kalau mau warnanya lbh cantik dimasak di atas kompor. Berhubung bikinnya dikit dan males nyuci panci diseduhnya di gelas aja wkwk.
- Masukkan fibercreme, skm dan pemanis. Aduk, saya pakai manual hand beater supaya lebih airy dan kental..
- Masukkan 4 buah es batu ke dalam gelas ukuran 300 cc dan tuangkan thai tea. Pas banget.
Make the simple syrup: in a small pot over high heat, combine the sugar and water. It's: Ice cold Refreshing Flavorful Vanilla-infused Naturally sweetened Super creamy Easy & Luxurious. Make this drink to go alongside your favorite Thai dishes like Pad Thai Spring Rolls, Healthy Thai Carrot Soup, or this Thai Kale Salad. It's also delicious on its own! Thai tea is a black tea called Ceylon and includes other flavors like tamarind, star anise, and red and yellow food coloring.