Wingko Babat. Wingko Babat is a traditional Indonesian dessert made from a mixture of freshly shredded coconut, glutinous/sticky rice flour, and coconut milk. Coconut lovers are usually going nuts over this dessert. These coconut cakes are slightly fudgy and chewy, and are popular throughout the island of Java and are considered a souvenir food to bring home when you visit one of the cities on.
Wingko is a type of cake made mainly of coconut and other ingredients. Wingko is popular especially along the north coast of Java island. Wingko is often known as Wingko Babat. You can have Wingko Babat using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wingko Babat
- It’s 300 gr of tepung ketan putih.
- You need 500 gr of kelapa parut muda.
- You need 2 sdm of mentega.
- Prepare 5 sdm of gula pasir.
- You need Sejumput of garam.
- You need secukupnya of Vanili.
- Prepare Secukupnya of air santan encer siapkan 100 ml,me -+ 120 ml.
Wingko is basically a Javanese sweet snack and made from a mixture of grated coconut, coconut milk and sticky rice or glutinous rice. Again, I approved to you that many Asian snacks or desserts are vegan and gluten free. Babat is a small regency in Lamongan, East Java […] Wingko, which is sometimes called Wingko Babat, is a traditional Javanese pancake-like snack made from grated coconut, sugar and glutinous rice flour. The most famous wingko is made in Babat.
Wingko Babat instructions
- Campur semua bahan kecuali air santan dan aduk rata..
- Tuang air santan sedikit demi sedikit dan aduk rata sampai adonan bisa di bentuk..
- Panaskan teflon dengan api kecil cenderung sedang,ambil sedikit adonan (sy kira2 saja) bulatkan lalu di pipihkan dan panggang di teflon sampai kedua sisinya matang..
As its full name, wingko babat is originated in Babat, a small regency in Lamongan, a municipality in East Java Province. Share your videos with friends, family, and the world Wingko, wiwingka or bibika, which is sometimes called wingko babat, wiwingka or bibika (rev. This kue is usually associated with Javanese cuisine. Wingko is a type of cake made mainly of coconut and other ingredients. Wingko is popular especially along the north coast of Java island.