Baked beef Mash potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese. Remove the ground beef from the oven and carefully pour off the excess fat. Top the meat with the mashed potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Spoon potato mixture over beef mixture. Sprinkle with a few pinches of paprika. You can have Baked beef Mash potatoes using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked beef Mash potatoes
- You need of kentang kukus kupas kulitnya dan haluskan.
- It’s of krim kental.
- It’s of oregano.
- It’s of keju parut.
- Prepare of daging cincang.
- Prepare of telur kocok ringan.
- You need of bawang Bombay.
- Prepare of bawang putih cincang.
- You need of kaldu bubuk.
- Prepare of butter untuk menumis.
- Prepare of Parsley dan oregano untuk taburan.
Basic mashed potatoes made with milk and butter are a classic, but mashed potatoes are also great with garlic, cheese, bacon, and more. Toss onion, mushrooms,carrots, and celery in flour, add to skillet with broth, Worcestershire sauce,salt, and pepper. Traditional shepherd's pie uses lamb for the protein; beef or pork versions are technically cottage pie. Whatever you call it and whichever protein you use, this delicious one-dish meal turns leftover mashed potatoes into a fluffy, slightly crispy topping.
Baked beef Mash potatoes step by step
- Panaskan margarin tumis bawang Bombay,bawang putih sampai wangi. masukan oregano dan tambahkan daging cincang, kentang yang sudah halus dan krim kental.tambahkan keju dan kaldu bubuk masak adonan sampai tidak meletup.matikan api biarkan suhu ruang tambahkan telur kocok.masukan adonan dalam loyang taburin parsley dan oregano lalu panggang 45 menit.
Brown up some ground beef if you don't have any leftover pork or lamb on hand. To make the mashed potatoes: In a large pot, cook the potatoes in salted water until fork tender. Once the potatoes are done, let them cool a bit (just enough so you can handle them) and then peel them. Coat potato balls with cooking spray. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.