(57) Bitter Ballen. Bitterballen are a smaller, rounder version of sausage-shaped croquettes. Typically containing meat ragout, these deep-fried delicacies are often served as a snack in Dutch bars and cafés, and may also form part of a selection of fried finger foods, called bittergarnituur. Dutch Meatballs (Bitterballen) are a classic Dutch bar snack.
Served shaped as a log or in bite-size rounds, bitterballen were often served as an aperitif, or tapa, before lunch or dinner. Check the temperature by placing a small cube of bread in the heated oil – it should sizzle and brown in a minute or two. There's nothing bitter about this ballin' Dutch snack of deep-fried cheesy meatballs. You can cook (57) Bitter Ballen using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of (57) Bitter Ballen
- Prepare of Dada Ayam, rebus, iris dadu2 kecil. Kaldunya jangan dibuang.
- It’s of Wortel agak Besar, Potong dadu.
- It’s of Buncis. iris2.
- You need of Tepung Terigu.
- You need of Blue Band.
- Prepare of Susu UHT.
- It’s of Kaldu Ayam (atau, secukupnya).
- It’s of Merica.
- It’s of Kaldu Bubuk.
- You need of Garam.
- Prepare of Keju Milky Soft. Potong Dadu.
- Prepare of Tepung Panir.
- Prepare of Telur kocok ringan.
The key to a good breading that I learned from Holtkamp is to use two sizes breadcrumbs: small for the first layer and large for the outer layer. This will produce a super crunchy crust. A mixture of egg whites and flour helps to prevent the bitterballen or kroketten from leaking. Bitterballen are a peculiar type of Dutch meatball, generally eaten to soak up large quantities of beer.
(57) Bitter Ballen step by step
- Rebus sayuran sampai matang. sisihkan. Maaf.. saya lupa foto…
- Lelehkan Margarine, masukan tepung. masak sampai bergumpal dan hilang bau tepung mentahnya..
- Masukan susu UHT, aduk2 sampai tidak bergerindil..
- Masukan Sayuran dan Ayam. Masukan bumbu2. Aduk sampai tercampur rata..
- Masukan ke kulkas biar lebih set. Ambil 1 sendok makan muncung, isi dengan keju Milky Soft, atau sesuai selera. Panir…
- Simpan di wadah kedap, seperti tupperwere. Simpan di frezer. tahan 2 minggu. jika ingin menggoreng, diamkan dulu sampai tidak beku. goreng dengan minyak panas, api sedang sampai kecoklatan. angkat, tiriskan. siap dihidangkan..
These crispy, fried delicacies traditionally contain molten beef and a savory white sauce that mixes together to form a delicious, creamy roux. Kroketten started as a great way to use up leftovers: Sunday's roast, or meat used to make soups, ended up in the meat grinder, then folded into a creamy thick gravy, after which it was refrigerated, rolled into logs, breaded and deep-fried to a beautiful golden bar. Meat kroketten are usually consumed with a good mustard, either by themself or on a white roll. Bitterballen (plural of bitterbal) are a Dutch meat-based snack, typically containing a mixture of beef or veal (minced or chopped), beef broth, butter, flour for thickening, parsley, salt and pepper, resulting in a thick roux. Bitterballen, are made from flower + bullion + some small spices (flints!!) of meat (cav) (jong cow) + some salt and pepper + a bit of parcely.