Mochi. A Mochi (Japanese: 餅, もち) is Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, a short-grain japonica glutinous rice, and sometimes other ingredients such as water, sugar, and cornstarch. The rice is pounded into paste and molded into the desired shape. In Japan it is traditionally made in a ceremony called mochitsuki.
Mochi (pronounced MOE-chee) is a Japanese dessert made of sweet glutinous rice flour, or mochigome. With a chewy, smooth, elastic texture, mochi dough is often tinted with green tea powder (matcha) or other food colorings and wrapped around a sweet center to form small, bite-size confections. Japanese Mochi (Party Time) Fruits Daifuku (Rice Cake) Strawberry, Melon, Green Tea, Orange Flavors. You can have Mochi using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mochi
- Prepare of tepung ketan kwalitas bagus.
- You need of terigu segitiga.
- Prepare of santan sedang(me kara+air).
- You need of garam.
- You need of Isi.
- Prepare of Coklat nutela.
- It’s of Isi kacang.
- You need of kacang tanah sangrai.
- You need of gula pasir.
- You need of air panas.
- Prepare of wijen sangrai (saya skip).
- It’s of Taburan.
- You need of maizena sangrai ringan.
Mochi is a Japanese rice cake that is made from steamed white rice or glutinous rice. It can also be made from steamed brown rice. Alone, mochi is a staple food in Japanese cuisine, but it also acts as an important ingredient in many Japanese foods such as desserts, soups (both savory and dessert types), and hot pot dishes. Mochi is a Japanese rice cake made from short-grain glutinous rice called mochigome.
Mochi step by step
- Aduk tepung dan santan.
- Lalu saring.
- Olesi loyang dengan plastik wrap lalu tuang adonan kukus hingga matang dan bening.
- Lalu keluarkan dan langsung ulen dengan kain atau tumbuk hingga halus.
- Bentuk adonan dengan plastik lalu isi dan bulatkan lalu gulingkan ke tepung maizena.
- Siap di santap.
- Isian kacang tumbuk kasar+gula+air aduk rata dan bentuk bulat.
Though it is eaten all year round, mochi is particularly popular during the Japanese New Year since it is considered to be the traditional food for the day. Mochi also has a reputation of being dangerous, particularly for elders and kids. My/Mochi Ice Cream is a miraculous match of mochi dough with marvelously mouthwatering ice cream. Find out where to buy your favorite flavor! Mochi is a Japanese sticky rice dough. (Not sure what sticky rice is?