C3 – Crunchy Cornflake Cookies. Cornflake Cookies are chewy cookies packed with coconut, chopped pecans, and crunchy cornflakes. They're the perfect balance of crispy and chewy. Sweet peanut butter and crunchy cornflakes makes it a wonderful combination.
Cornflake Cookies — Buttery, shortbread-like cookies finished with pecans and crunchy cornflakes. Note : I have TWO versions of this recipe. One with butter/margarine and shortening (this recipe, the original), and another with all butter. You can have C3 – Crunchy Cornflake Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of C3 – Crunchy Cornflake Cookies
- It’s of margarine royal palmia.
- You need of gula halus.
- Prepare of telur.
- It’s of vanila bubuk.
- You need of cornflake (hancurkan ringan).
- Prepare of terigu kunci biru.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of garam.
- Prepare of cornflake (hancurkan ringan) untuk topping.
Crispy cornflake cookies are not only deliciously snackable, they're super easy to make, too. One thing I like about making these cookies is that you don't need a cookie-cutter—all you need to shape the cookies are your hands or a spoon. What matters is the flavor, not the shape! The cookies crisp up to form delicious chewy edges and the cornflakes that coat the outside and fill the insides of the cookies are crunchy and chewy and addictively delicious.
C3 – Crunchy Cornflake Cookies instructions
- Ayak terigu, baking powder, dan garam.. Sisihkan..
- Mixer margarine dan gula halus dengan speed tinggi selama 3-5 menit sampai berwarna kuning pucat..
- Masukkan telur dan vanila bubuk, mixer sebentar dengan speed rendah sampai rata..
- Masukan 75gr cornflake, aduk rata dengan spatula..
- Masukkan adonan ke dalam kulkas selama 25 menit..
- Bulatkan adonan kira" 1/2 sdm, gulingkan ke topping cornflake. Panggang dgn suhu 180 derajat sampai matang..
Sure, these cookies are a little bit messy (the cookie dough is more like a batter than a dough – but look past that and keep going because you WILL NOT regret it). In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.