Kastengel simple. Kastengel is perfect for your tea time or coffee time or when you just want to break away from the other holiday sweets. It is very easy to make, and it is hard to mess up. Though, Kastengel's regular shape is small rectangular, I made this with Christmas-theme cookie cutter to celebrate the upcoming holiday.
It is usually the first one to go compared to other cookies served to the guests. Are you eager to try out these delicious Dutch cookies? Kaasstengels is an Indonesian dutch cookies which is popular during the Ramadan and Christmas in Indonesia. You can have Kastengel simple using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kastengel simple
- You need of margarin185gr (sy pkai palmia).
- It’s of terigu 250gr (segitiga biru).
- It’s of Telur 1 butir (kuningnya saja).
- Prepare of keju 120 gr (winzheeze/bisa diganti).
- It’s of Bahan olesan :.
- It’s of kuning telur+minyak goreng+keju parut.
I decided to make one as I was craving for this t. Kastengel or kue keju is Dutch influenced-Indonesian cheese cookie in the form of sticks. The name describes its ingredients, shape and origin; kaas is the D. Kastengel, borrowing its name from Dutch version of kaasstengels, is Indonesian cheese sticks or cheese cookies.
Kastengel simple instructions
- Campur telur dan margarin, aduk dg wisk.
- Kemudian campur kan keju parut.
- Uleni adonAn dan pipihkan.
- Cetak dg cetakan kue kering, kmd olesi dg bahan olesa, dan taburi keju parut.
- Panggang 30 menit, pindah kan rak dr yg bawah ke yg atas (jika pakai otang). Tarraaaaa… sdh jadi….
They are cheesy, buttery and (warning) very addicting. These crunchy cheese sticks make a good savory snack. Each bite will not only prove its flakiness and tenderness but also the worth of time making it. Kaasstengels (// (listen)), Kastengel or kue keju is Dutch influenced- Indonesian cheese cookie in the form of sticks, commonly found in the Netherlands and Indonesia. The name describes its ingredients, shape and origin; kaas is the Dutch word for "cheese", while stengels means "sticks".