Korean strawberry milk simple. Korean strawberry milk is made with three simple ingredients – fresh strawberries, sugar and milk. All you need to do is mash the clean and trimmed strawberries with a masher or crush them using your fingers, combine with sugar and wait until they mingle well. If using frozen strawberries, you can thaw them a bit in the microwave or use a high speed blender.
In a medium bowl, break down the strawberries using a wire masher or a large fork. Once the strawberries are pureed, mix in the condensed milk until well combined. To serve, add the strawberry puree, milk, and diced strawberries to each serving cup. You can cook Korean strawberry milk simple using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean strawberry milk simple
- It’s of stroberi yang besar.
- Prepare of gula pasir (manis bisa sesuai selera).
- Prepare of Susu UHT full cream.
Mix well to combine and enjoy! Korean strawberry milk is made with strawberries that are cooked down and mashed into a compote, so the resulting drink is a little bit pulpy. It tastes more refreshing than it might sound, since the strawberries are sweet-tart. Typically, fresh Korean strawberry milk (생딸기우유) is made of three ingredients- strawberries, sugar, and milk.
Korean strawberry milk simple step by step
- Masak stroberi yg telah dipotong2 kotak kecil dan gula sampai stroberi membentuk seperti selai.
- Setelah matang sempurna stroberi yg telah di masak, biarkan dingin.
- Tata di dalam gelas.. masukan stroberi yg sudah berbentuk selai, masukan susu, susu boleh di blender jika suka. Siap dihidangkan, dingin lebih nikmat.
Unlike processed versions that use artificial flavorings, this fresh strawberry milk uses real strawberries. Put them in a bowl and crush them. In a small saucepan, over medium heat, cook the strawberry puree until it boils. Fresh Milk Cut Strawberry into cubes and add half of the strawberry into a bowl. Pour the chilled puree to about ¼ way up your glass bottles.